Hello and welcome to my website. My name is Dr. Tina Abdalla Watson and I am an Atlanta Psychologist. If you or a loved one is seeking to improve your psychological well being, therapy can help guide you through this life changing process. Therapy can be difficult and bring up a variety of emotions for individuals, which is why seeking a skilled therapist to guide you through the process is important.
I provide a range of psychological services to individuals struggling with a variety of clinical issues ranging from depression, anxiety, life transitions, relationship conflicts, and addictions. Not only do we as humans work towards improving physical and spiritual health, but also benefit from working towards seeking psychological health.
I truly enjoy working with individuals from all walks of life who are desiring guidance in improving self, relationships, and overall psychological health. In the treatment process, I work with individuals to identify issues that are contributing to distress, unhealthiness, and unhappiness, while also focusing on guiding individuals through the change process to learn to manage stress, health, and create happiness in life. Also, I assist people in learning how to maintain positive changes on their own outside of therapy. I believe all humans have innate strengths and not only do I highlight those strengths, but builds upon them in the treatment process.
Here are some questions you may want to consider:
- Are you struggling with managing life stressors or life transition?
- Having difficulty communicating with a loved one?
- Having difficulty in personal or professional relationships?
- Unresolved past losses that continue to feel current?
- Had a recent or past trauma?
- Health issues resulting in personal stress and causing relational stress?
- Having a hard time managing anger?
- Having difficulty managing feelings that lead to impulsive decisions?
- Excessive guilt?
- Struggling with addictions (food, alcohol, drug, or sex)?
Feel free to contact Atlanta Psychologist Dr. Watson today to discuss treatment options at 404-954-2713.